A week long masters ski package for two to Big White Ski Resort in Canada, worth $5,500 will be auctioned at the NZ Skiing Masters at Coronet Peak.
- 25 June 2016
- NZ Skiing Masters
Big White Ski Resort is British Columbia's second most popular winter resort. In previous years, it has been ranked the number one ski resort in Canada for "Best Powder" by Ski Canada magazine, as well as "Biggest Vertical" ski runs and other awards such as "Best Parental Break" and "Most Romantic Road Less Traveled".
The package consists of:
- Six nights accommodation for two in a full service standard hotel room during MASTERS week. (Jan 29-Feb 3 or Feb 26-Mar 3, 2017)
- Seven days lift passes for two adults, including night skiing when available.
- Masters ski camp for two adults, 5 days. Two options Jan 30-Feb 3 or Feb 27-Mar 3.
- 7 Days of Tubing Passes to the Big White Tube Park for 2 adults.
- 7 Days of Skating Passes and Skate Rentals (if required) for 2 adults.
- Complimentary Shuttle Transfers To and From Kelowna International Airport.
Getting to Big White is easy, located just 56km (35miles) southeast of Kelowna there are plenty of travel options. Major airlines fly daily into Kelowna's international airport which is the major gateway into BC's interior. Air Canada service Kelowna out of Vancouver, as do a number of other airlines.
Click here for more details about the masters week.