We didn’t get there and now the weather is also playing its hand – I have left the decision as late and as early as possible if that makes sense but with the numbers and the weather all against us the decision had to be made.
I’d be interested in thoughts about the scheduling of races for next year as would Neil Cameron and Jon Wardrop.
Meanwhile it looks like it’s going to be a great finish to the season – enjoy.
p.s. some of us are still going to be at Mt Hutt this weekend, anyway it would be great to catch up for a few turns.